The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to where I thought the store was and it wasn't there, are they still in business or was I at the wrong spot in Mountville, if so what is the location?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I found this web site John. Looks like they have an online store. Directions say they are off the Mountville exit of rt 30. Found this phone # as well, 1-877-658-4743. Hope this helps.
Waterfowl store.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, that would explain why I couldn't find them, I was at the wrong place.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Their sign on the building was still up a few weeks ago, the last time I went past. From the Mountville exit of R30 go north on Stoney Battery Rd.to the first light, turn left on Highland Dr. (at the Getty gas station) and go about 150? yds to the little collection of stores(a mini strip mall?) on the left. It's a very small place tucked between other shops but if you're actually in the parking lot you should be able to see it.
FH

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I thought it was in that little strip mall off Columbia Ave accross from Filling's dry cleaners.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Mackenzie said:
Yes they are going strong and still in business.
Whewwww, ...... you guys scared me there for second, thinking they went out!

I was over about 2 weeks before the Early Season and you could hardly walk around the place there was so many guys in there.

Why did they change their name?

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They could try We B Ducks!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Must have been the great camo job we did on the store
Still here guys and going strong! 350 Highland Drive Mountville, PA

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Yes they're closed. So is Shooting The X in Leola. The Carlisle store is still open though.

Just wonder why you would dig up this old post?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts