The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight seems to show people are leaning either towards or away from Obama...which way are you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I sure believe so. Obama has spoken out for a lot of these now defeated Dems and 365 days ago all his banter and rhetoric seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

·
6,693 Posts
Re: Is Tonight's Election Results Bad News for Oba

I believe so too, however media will spin this any way they can and claim New York 23 was a huge victory for democrats and will try to convince the GOP they need to go even more moderate.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts

I don't think this country ever likes to have the Prez and Congress run by the same party. This time around might be amplified by all the credit card swipes the current situation has allowed the Govt to make. 2010 , will really slow down the current one way train track.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts

Yeah, I just saw Axelrod saying that NY was the only election that mattered. Of course.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts

What is bad for Nobama is good for America!

·
6,693 Posts

John Henry said:
Yeah, I just saw Axelrod saying that NY was the only election that mattered. Of course.
They're acting like that was the only vote

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

these liberals don't care what you and i have to say. they are going to shove their policies down our throats and as of right now we can't stop them. but we can! call your local reps and tell them (NO) this isn't the hope and change we wanted. i hate liberals!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Who are the liberals who voted no....Obama's approval rating has fallen low lower lowest...and for a man who soooo inspired our nation to have over a third of them disapproving after less than one year in office......I sure wouldn't feel like I was standing on solid ground if I were him or any other Democrat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts