The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last friday it seemed they were having some trouble over there with a virus. Does anyone know if they got that taken care of? I am scared to go back over there..Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
It wasn't a virus. Google thought the one ad banner was malware. They have taken the banner down and contacted google about the issue.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks my friend....I am not quite sure what maleware is but I logged on at home and my computer is a wreck. Not that it was that great before but it won't work at all now!! Thank you again for the information.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Callmaker60 said:
Looks like it's still blocked
Thank you. I guess i will just stay away til I hear its all good.....anybody mind posting on here when its in the clear? Sure would appreciate it.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I am STILL getting the warnings! It makes me mad that the admins CONTINUE to lock ANY threads relating to the malware warnings!

It's really making me shy away from AT...kinda seems shady!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for keeping this updated guys. My home computer is about ruined and I can only guess it is from AT...boy I miss that sight, enjoyed it daily for 2 years!!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I don't use archerytalk but another site I frequent had problems due to the picture someone had that comes up when you post...the hosting site he used for the picture was infected so every post he chimed in on showed the malware detection.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For whatever reason now anything I get from that sight, be it a PM or a notice of response to topic goes to my spam folder on my email.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Yep I subscribed to a thread about after season deals and my internet provider has locked my email address because my email was sending out spam. I like AT but I think I might be done with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts