The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,703 Posts
Depends on your money supply and body strength.Quite a bit more than a rope cocker or crankaroo cocker.I would be more concerned about the fact it can go down to 90 pounds in draw weight.That is not legal in Pa for deer.Maybe the bow is legal since it can be 180lbs I don't know.Doubt the WCO's can keep up with all the crossbow technology changes though.If you really want a recurve crossbow you can't go wrong with an Excal.I have an Exocet 200 and love it.My son loves it if I cock it for him with the rope cocker.He just turned 12 and even a 100lbs is a heavy pull for him.The do make a crank cocking device for it though.I think it was around $120 last time I checked.

·
Super Moderator
4,703 Posts
By the way you need to give Arrowhead a call.He will help you with your decision.He is the crossbow king on here.Tested about any ever made and is serious about helping people get the best hunting experience.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
wildatheart,
Sent you a P.M.
Also, if you can lift a 5 gallon bucket of water, you could use the Acu-draw 50. It is Ten Points rope cocker. The GT Flex Package equipped with the Acu-draw 50 is $599

1 - 6 of 6 Posts