The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
X4 They will do anything to Gun Control through our right to bear arms stands in their way to get total control of the population . Look back in history and you will find all dictators confiscated the people's guns.

·
Registered
609 Posts
This is the work of 1 lone wacko, to many responders would have to be involved from beginning to the end to orchestrate some massive cover up. I can't imagine any 'sane' person would be able to live with themselves knowing there was more to this tragedy than is being told. I would think that many of these responders are locals, neighbors and friends .

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Reall? Really?

And because a $5 bill can be folded a certain way that proves our government also took out the twin towers

This is pathetic.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yeah, I have a hard time believing this is some kind of cover up. If there is anything more to it though, we have bigger issues than assault weapons

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Don't do this guys. Yes, I agree there is bit's and pieces to the story that the media left out or twisted. But I don't think (or would like to think) that somebody killed those children and teachers to gain something in return, like gun control. How would the government cover that up. The media has made a circus out of Newtown and the murders; for their own gain (ratings, popularity, what have you). CNN, MSNBC, Piers Morgan, Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper, and the list goes on and on. Media and reporters are prostitutes. It's disgusting how many worms (politicians) came out of the woodwork to use this as a gun control platform. But one thing we don't need right now is a conspiracy theory. We do need to keep our heads together. We got a big battle ahead of us.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Reporters hear bits and pieces of things they don't understand, then "report" what they "heard" or "misheard". Other reporters regurgitate what was reported by others and add their "interpretation". Still other reporters "report" the prior reporters "interpretation" with their interpretation added.

They over hear investigators discussing possibilities and theories and report it as "new developments". I've been there during investigations of high profile events. Then when I've finally been able to see news reports of the event, I shake my head wondering if they are "reporting" on the same event. There are some "officials" that are "media hounds", they are usually NOT involved in the investigation, yet jump at the opportunity to comment.
They are the ones identified as: "an official close to the investigation commented anonymously (or whatever they say) because he is not authorized to speak about the investigation (yet he did anyway)."

·
Registered
473 Posts
Agree. In this time of everyone demanding instant information, the reporters are under pressure to report things as fast as possible. In a situation like this, some bad reporting will and did occurr. It doesnt excuse it but I understand how it happens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts