The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Trump's my guy! The first conservative/republican with any balls in a long, long, time. We don't need any more wishy, washy, limp wristed gentlemen like Obama running this country into the ground while he appeases all our enemies at our expense. We have a warrior sitting in the oval office and we need to let him know we're behind him. I couldn't care less if he's a little crude and rough around the edges. I know his heart is in the right place when it comes to the welfare of our country and our people, and he defends the principals this nation was built on. That's good enough for me.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Trump ran for because he was sick of seeing this country destroyed. Obama ran for office to destroy this country. I'll take Trump any day over the Down the Drain Democrats.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Short-sighted take. Clearly been influenced by the media into believing this "battle" with all his grand allusions to such. RINO Donnie is going to wreck the GOP/conservatism for at least a decade, probably more. National politics is chess and Don John's brain isn't even equipped for tiddlywinks.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Short-sighted take. Clearly been influenced by the media into believing this "battle" with all his grand allusions to such. RINO Donnie is going to wreck the GOP/conservatism for at least a decade, probably more. National politics is chess and Don John's brain isn't even equipped for tiddlywinks.
Not what Rush told me about President Trump!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts