The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
True or not...

I am astonished that I read that.

If true its completely terrifying. If not, its worrisome thats where conversations are headed.

Can't believe I just read that. What in the world is happening?

·
Registered
377 Posts
It's not just people like Obama. It's a whole group of people like Feinstein. 40+ year career politicians that have been at it too long. They become dictators. How does a father Bush become president and then later his coke head son becomes president? Clinton and then his wife gets setup in different jobs. They are all in on it. They don't have to risk their own lives. They risk the lives of the soldiers and their guards. There's only one way to take out a snake. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3DR5tkjeAU Why do think they are all so paranoid. The guy in this video had his house searched because of a abort Obama sign on his vehicle. Freedom of speach? They are pushing through things that they know are against second amendment. Their agenda is much larger than just taking guns. What comes after they take the guns?

·
Registered
665 Posts
that is some crazy stuff.we better get are stuff together and get ready to fight for are lives .cause thats what its looking like, civil war .govt is beyond trust.i think its goin to get nasty and not to far ahead.and yes i will us my ar15 to protect me and my family. better get more ammo!!!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
You have got to be kidding me. Anybody who seriously believes this garbage needs a lot of help. Say goodbye to the republican party because it won't last much longer if its leaders keep supporting outrageous claims like this.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Oh and since you all believe this is inevitable, you may need a little more firepower than your measly ARs because they won't stand a chance against tanks and drones and all of the other advanced weapons our government possesses

·
Registered
173 Posts
For those that think that civilians against part of the US military does not have a chance, have not been following the wars in the last 15 years. Trust no one.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Just my way of thinking......If a revolution does happen I'd rather be a dead revolutionary than a live coward and subject

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Wow. Sounds like what you hear on CNN. Don't bother standing up for yourself the government is more powerful.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
I have already stated this on a few other threads but I have talked to an officer in the US military who told me that they are actively training soldiers in the proper way to execute civilians. And this is no BSer that I am talking about here.

I heard this from someone on the inside so keep all your conspiracy theorist and tine foil hat comments to yourself.

·
Registered
746 Posts
You can defeat an army. It's much harder to defeat an IDEA!!!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts