The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/32276886/bullwinkles-hunter-goes-to-trial-in-august

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news...ellensburg-elk/

Just like last time ole Tod did nothing wrong......it was just a communication problem. Some other dude did it...I just shot the animal. Sounds like he walked right up to the bull and killed it. Personally I hope he never sets foot in Pennsylvania again.
The guy is a rat who I have to wonder how many times has bent or broken the law in his illustrious horn campaign.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless his attorney can get a judge to sta the conditions imposed and unless the defense can get an admission that WDFW gave explicit permission (I doubt that) and unless they have unimpeachable proof that permission was given.... Reichert's attorney will have to fight like [censored] just to get to a hung jury in this case and even if he hangs the jury the Prosecutor's Office controls the ball because they can "slow walk" the decision to retry and the conditions will stay in place during that time.

He is caught betw a rock and a hard place this time, that is for sure and for certain. The Prosecutor's Office is not taking any prisoners so far.

If it comes out that he was given the permission he is acquitted, and with my blessings. But I am skeptical that there is proof of that. I have always been skeptical and given the behavior of those trying to defend the locals involved.... Well just read the latest thread on Hunting-washington.com it is under Off-Topics now so you have to register though

·
Registered
21,018 Posts
I don't get it.If he killed the bull in a WMU where he didn't have a tag,what difference would it make if a landowner gave him perimission?I have elk on my property on Occasion and I can't just let someone come in and kill one if they have a tag for an area 30 miles away.

·
Registered
13,493 Posts
He says the game agency in Washington gave him permission to break the law. LOL It would be interesting to hear the conversation if it actually happened. My opinion is that this fellow knows how to set someone up to take the fall for him. Just like the last time...

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Sounds like his idea of hunting is just pulling the trigger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts