The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was planning on attending the show until all the gun..... occurred. Are there any other shows occurring anytime soon that would be worthwhile?? Like Big Buck Classics, etc? Ohio, West Virginia perhpas...Thank you beforehand

·
Super Moderator
4,597 Posts
If you were planning on going with some buddies, why not split gas money and visit all the shops that pulled out and give them some business!

·
Registered
699 Posts
We are doing the same. Planning a day to visit several business's (as a group) that supported the 2nd A. We will spend some money in their establishment and thank them for standing up for what's right. It should be a fun day and we will feel good about doing it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I plan on going to Cabela's on 2/9

·
Super Moderator
29,157 Posts
Those of you in the Eastern part of PA, I just saw that the Lehigh Valley Sportsman show is back on again this year, after being gone for 10 years.

And the organizer is NOT Reed

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I was hoping to talk to some outfitters. I'm in Pittsburgh and was thinking about Harrisburg or Cleveland. Honestly it snuck up on me. Just looked it up and the Cleveland show was last weekend! Hopefully I can find something else? I was wondering though if all those outfitters might defect to another show. They don't want to miss out on the business either.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
That Lehigh Valley show looks like something different, might try that out. Take a trip to cabelas, or something from them online. Hey support those that are supporting our 2nd amendment right.

·
Registered
361 Posts
If I remember right there is a small show at the leesport farmers market Feb. 2-3.

·
Registered
12,368 Posts
After all the shooters kill the ESOS, what is going to take it's place? A bunch of little village wannabe's?

The whole thing is unfortunate. Frankly, the ESOS is an longstanding institution. A long anticipated annual break from cabin fever for many thousands of outdoors families.

Frankly, I don't give a rat's behind about whether black guns could be exhibited. It isn't a gun show.

What's next boycotting the PGC because PA doesn't let black guns hunt.

The boycott is choking and killing the best production/exhibition PA outdoors sports have going. Seems like cutting off your nose to me.

·
Registered
895 Posts
zimmerstutzen said:
After all the shooters kill the ESOS, what is going to take it's place? A bunch of little village wannabe's?

The whole thing is unfortunate. Frankly, the ESOS is an longstanding institution. A long anticipated annual break from cabin fever for many thousands of outdoors families.

Frankly, I don't give a rat's behind about whether black guns could be exhibited. It isn't a gun show.

The boycott is choking and killing the best production/exhibition PA outdoors sports have going. Seems like cutting off your nose to me.
2nd Amendment : A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
BYHALIA said:
zimmerstutzen said:

2nd Amendment : A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

to your second amendment comment pretty sure theres gonna still be guns there...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts