The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Inline Starter Rifle

3K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  DCabets28 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals looking to get into an inline...I would like to know everyone's opinions on the best deal on a scoped inline and bullet/powder load suggestions thanks alot all

#5 ·
JoeyP
They are pricey BUT I would wait to buy one until I could get a T/C. I have the 209x50 and love mine!! The Omega is nice too BUT you cannot expand barrels like you could with the Encore or Prohunter(if you so wish). The good news is.....Gander Mt,Cabelas etc run pretty good specials on the Omegas from time to time.
I am just saying to not buy a less expensive inline only to want to upgrade in a year or so.
Been there done that!!!
Dave

#13 ·
I had a chance to handle TC's new Impact and it is a nice gun for the price. It has a break open action which makes it a breeze to clean. Cabela's had the started kit on sale (no scope) for $239. It had everything to shoot except for powder.

As for loads, I shoot 2 Pyrodex pellets (100 grains) and Hornady XTP bullets (240 grain). Shoots great out of my TC Black Diamond.

I killed this doe this morning with my inline.

#16 ·
Okie Hog said:
One of the most accurate muzzleloaders ever made is the TC Black Diamond. TC quit making them years ago. A company in El Reno, OK has them in stock. i just received the Black Diamond with walnut stock and it's a very nice gun. The prices are right too.

Okie
I bought a NIB Lyman .54 cal Deerstalker flintlock from them for under $290!!!!
Dave

http://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/browse.cfm/2,4385.html

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.