The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since some of you wanted email put on the back of the general business card, I need some additional info on a few reps.

In the intro forum, make sure you have your First and Last name as well as an email on your post. If you dont, you can either edit your post or post here.

I dont know if it will be the final design or not, but I need to do it so I know how it looks.

Either design, I still need your First and Last Name and email addy for the personal cards please

Walt

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting so far.

I still need:

Gunmaster12 - last name and email
Tater - last name and email
GWH - last name and email
171farm - email
deadon4 - email
Rabbit410 - last name
4C_game_chaser - first and last name and email
Steve3478 - last name and email
keystoneman85 - first and last name and email
RB - last name
Adam - email
Alpine4D - first and last name and email
gonehunting08 - first and last name and email

Thanks for helping with this

Walt

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is just for the general cards for right now, I wont be including phone numbers on those. If you check out the "just a thought" post, I posted the reason this info was needed.

Walt

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
flanuva

Name to appear on card: John D. Thomas

I really like the original design with the orange tint. If you don't want to bear the cost of printing, send me your artwork and I can get my daughter to print them. She does this as a side business and has connections for good pricing.

Also, is someone still working on the brochures? Some said they already had drafts done. I really need these even more than the cards. Again, if printing is a problem, CAMP-GIT-R-DONE has offered to do them at his shop (the brochures)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts