The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on here asked me to show them how to look for morels. I soon am making a trip to the area, and forget who PM'ed me (I'll know it when I see it), so if you still wanna go, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know when I'm coming up. We can at least pencil it in.

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wasn't him, but thanks. This was someone who asked me to go last year and help- but, if I have time I'll help whomever wants/needs it. First come first served, however, lol

·
Registered
626 Posts
GAL IF YOU AHVE THE TIME. I WOULDNT MIND ALITTLE HELP. I HAVE FOUND SOME LAST YEAR, BUT THE AREAS I TIRED JUST BY MYSELF DID NOT PAN OUT. I COVERED PROB. 3-4 ARCES OF POPULAR AND FOUND 2 (HALF-FREE MORELS) SEARCHED A PINE CUT WITHA BUDDY AND FOUND TONS OF WHITES. LET ME KNOW THANKS

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are ya Dayton? If I'm in your area during the morel season, I'd be glad to help you look.

·
Registered
626 Posts
DAYTON IS FAR EAST CENTRAL ARMSTRONG CO. HOWEVER I WORK IN INDIANA (TOWN) EVERYDAY

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, as of right now, I am only scheduled to be in that area for one day, so I'll have the evening on my way home and I promised someone last year (and he reminded me, I just lost the PM) that I'd show him.

If he sees this and PMs me between now and when I go, I have to take him and his wife. If he doesn't PM me, I'll do my darndest to remember to shoot you a PM and if you're available, I'll take you.

How far is Greensburg from you in case he does send me a PM?

·
Registered
626 Posts
HEY GAL THAT IS FINE, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. LET ME KNOW WHATS GOIN ON. I DIDNT KNWO WHAT DATE YOU AHD IN MIND. BUT THE LAST WEEKEND OF APRIL I'M PLANNING ON GOING ON A 2-3 DAY WILDERNESS BACKPACKING UP IN THE ANF.

GREENSBURG A PRETTY GOOD WAYS FOR ME. SO PROB. WONT JOIN IN THE FUN THERE. I GUESSMY BIGGEST PROB. IS AL LTHE SPOTS I THOUGHT WOULD BE HOT, TURNED OUT PRETTY COLD.

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Indiana is a few hours for me, lol- but since I'll be in the neighborhood...

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found who I was lookin for!!

Dayton, FYI- There is an Indiana Co mushroom club. If I happen on any other spots near you, I'll let ya know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts