The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked to see if I received my 2nd antlerless tag and it showed I was awarded a tag for WMU 4C. Problem is my 3 choices were 3D, 3B, & 3C in that order. Do I need to call the county treasures office on Monday or the game commission to get this straightened out? Still plenty of 3D tags left & I don't want someone who wants a 4C tag to go without.

·
Super Moderator
13,926 Posts
Call the County Treasurer. It sounds like someone entered it incorrectly. It can be corrected.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
20,289 Posts
R. S. B. said:
Call the County Treasurer. It sounds like someone entered it incorrectly. It can be corrected.

Dick Bodenhorn

Dick is right, again.

My buddy at work applied for 2F and got one for 2E.

I dont know if he wrote it down clearly or not but they corrected it. follow dicks advice and you cant go wrong.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
fishkrane said:
I always write the same unit down for all the choices so this doesn't happen to me.
I don't give them a choice, only list one WMU per app.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
1st tag app i put 3C then 3D left the 3rd spot open....i wanted a 3C 1st before they sold out then i go for 2 3D's afterwards....if i get a mistake made i still get what WMU i want anyway..........bob

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
For the first two rounds I fill in 3C twice and 5C as the
third option because I hunt mostly in these wmu's for deer.
Then I buy a couple 5C tags over the counter when they are
available that way.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got it corrected. Took them an hour to "research the problem", but they did call back and admit that the error was on their end. From some of the conversations in the background it sounded like this was a problem for them this year.

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
I put 3D once and make it nice and legible- that's about as much time and thought as I care to put into it. As for putting the same WMU in all three choices or the same WMU in the first two and a different one in the third- got me on both of those. Keystonepaul

·
Registered
217 Posts
Listing only one WMU or putting all three the same will not make a difference. Sounds like simple human error. If the person entering your application into the computer, clicks on the wrong WMU, you will get the wrong tag. Best thing to do is monitor the web site and find any mistakes as quickly as possible so they can be corrected before the WMU alotment is exhausted.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts