The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was talkin with a guy from allegheny co was tellin me they are talking about banning inline in thecounty he said because they are just like a high powerd rifle any body else here anything on this

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Personally inlines are nothing but a single shot rifle that just happens to load through the muzzle

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
I agree with brewyak.I haven,t heard that they were plannin on banning em.But my flinty buddies and myself were just talkin about this very same subject.I imagine that they will probably end up takin em out of s/gun only areas.

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
why would they ban inlines but allow slug guns????

i say its another false rumor...

think about it...banning a inline but allowing a slug gun that can hold 10rds (my m590 will hold 10 slugs!)....just doesnt make sense.....

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
and their are slug guns that have that very same range...

aside from the savage smokeless job, your typical inline is shooting very comparably to a sabot slug...one is in a sabot inside a shotgun hull...the other is loaded in a sabot and rammed down the barrel...projectiles are very similar if not the same...and velocities are pretty close...

just doesnt make sense to ban one that can only shoot one but allow the one that is capable of multiple shots...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was just conparing the ballistics on the shotgun and inlines it seems that that inline is greater only a couple of hundreds fps not sure if it was brought up to be voted on or they are just talking about it i liked frontiergander thing no scopes pelletsor sabots

·
Administrator
39,022 Posts
mountainman09 said:
was talkin with a guy from allegheny co was tellin me they are talking about banning inline in thecounty he said because they are just like a high powerd rifle any body else here anything on this
Heard no such thing from anyone that i know from allegheny!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts