The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys.

I'm the proud owner of a 5 year old American Black Lab named Stout, who has all of the required documentation, paperwork, and certifications.

I am interested in breeding him. I'm pursuing a couple different avenues but I thought I would put this post up and see what came back.

I have never done this before, I just realize that I have a good dog on my hands and would like to have another from his line.

We live in SEPA.

I have trained Stout to hunt waterfowl, but has strong upland instincts. Feel free to PM me if you're at all interested.

Here are some pics.

Thank you for any help or advice.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i have a two and a half year old with papers. she is a great dog want to breed her. she will go into next heat around april. would you be interested.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paulie I sent you a private message. Feel free to respond to that or send me an e-mail @ [email protected]. I would be interested but would want to talk a bit more.

Barney, thank you and yeah I was kinda thinking another lab Hahahaha.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Nice looking lab..keeping everyone updated..may want to branch out from pointing dog to have something for duck and goose hunting...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Drakes,

Post up his titles, pedigree and the results of the hips, elbows, cerf, eic and cnm testing that you've done on him and I'll put you in our stud reference listing.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5 Labs said:
Good looking dog.Just wondering about the pic with Rod Stewart cutout?
Haha okay okay, Long story.

My buddy has had that thing in his apartment for years. He's just a weird kid, I have no idea how or why he obtained it.

However, this past September we were dealing with some difficult resident geese who would ignore our decoys and pile into a stretch of creek we were unable to hunt. So we decided to get Rod Stewart, put an orange vest on him, and anchor him in a canoe in the stretch of creek the birds preferred.

Worked like a charm. They went to the spot, and turned around and came right for our blocks. Unfortunately they came together in one big group and four of us were able to take 7. That is the result of the hunt with credit given to our friend Rod.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts