The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if we could get a sticky in this form that has all of the HPA images? I know Walt has done alot of work with business cards and other fliers. In fairness to his time could we get all the different images used on his stuff and hpa logos? That way others reps from different regions can mess around trying to do things on their own? I am sure Walt would help out as needed but just to kind of loosen up his plate a little?

Just a thought, if Walt would rather be the HPA design guy thats cool as well

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
You can capture any picture you see on the site, by right clicking and selecting "save picture as"....is that what you meant?

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I guess I never thought of that.

I was thinking like if there is something going on in one region and someone wanted to do some kind of marketing with the images it would be nice to be able to do something on your own.

For example, if the SC has a get together or some kind of volunteer work with the common public we could maybe either do a at home screen print of a shirt or send out to a cheep printer. That way we can have our group represented by a few people wearing them...just an example. Because do it yourself iron on shirts are very easy to do, turn out pretty nice and is a low price.

For example my nephew is autistic and every year my sister sets up a group to raise money and they walk in a regional autisim awareness walk in Altoona. This year I was thinking on the back of my shirt I could put a HuntingPa sign/www.huntingpa.com or something. There will be hundreds of people walking around and will see it on my back and maybe will look after seeing it and get involved with the site.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I sent you a pm Noah.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts