The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied for PA Elk and today I get this envelope in the mail. Inside is a hunting license booklet, two pink envelopes for Doe, and a yellow section of hunting license that says "Elk License Application". What is the point of all this? Am I supposed to save the yellow hunting license type thingy?

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
TG.....Looks like you're good to go in the Elk Draw!! The non-related stuff received is just due to the incompetence of those running the PALS system.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
The company that is issuing the licenses is messing up big time, the PGC is trying to get them straightened out.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Try that they already have the envelopes prepared because that is what the game commission asked for. Pick up the phone and call them they are kinda nice.Funny how stuff gets twisted. Last year game commission says you have to buy the book but people blame the issuing agencies. I did like the card that we got last year. I only had to give it to wife and she knew. The season

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I keep giving the digests and envelopes back to issuing agents near me. I have enough. I hope the PGC recoups some of the postage and monies this outfit is wasting.
The pgc isn't paying for the postage, the consumer is. I believe it was $1.25 I paid in shipping charges for my online elk app.

·
Registered
19,666 Posts
Got my digest, receipt, and doe tag envelopes in the mail today in a large envelope stuffed in the mailbox, lol. Sure is a waste.

·
Registered
22,637 Posts
I got the same thing in the mail today. big white envelope from ASPIRA license fulfillment 18 division street suite 213 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

on the outside of the envelope it also says "License or permit enclosed"

i got the yellow elk license application, two pink envelopes and a regulation book, but no license or permit.

I think i'll call them Monday as tell them they forgot to send the elk permit...maybe I'll get lucky. with the snafus they have been pulling ya just never know :)

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got the identical packet again today because I decided to put in for another one of the Elk seasons.

·
Registered
22,637 Posts
we could call the PGC and ask what the booklet and envelopes cost, then make a donation in that amount to the PGC !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts