The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been able to really archery hunt the past eight or so years due to football in high school and college. Now that im done college i will actually get to archery hunt like i want so i'm getting antsy. So in the meanwhile heres some mounts from over the years.

for perspective the brown trout is 20"

I already posted this before. its the trout replica i made last summer. figured i would throw it in for the heck of it.

Hopefully i'll have some more pictures in a couple months. Until then thanks for looking and feel free to post pics of your mounts. I always like seeing people's different mounts.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Doesn't look like school got in the way that much.
Those are some nice racks. Good luck this fall.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
turkey4life,
I just scanned this pic....pleaser don't laught to hard this was 12yrs ago when i was 11. I still get a kick looking at my cousin in the newport shirt haha

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
youngbuck3006 said:
turkey4life,
I just scanned this pic....pleaser don't laught to hard this was 12yrs ago when i was 11. I still get a kick looking at my cousin in the newport shirt haha
that fish is realy dark and unique, that mount does a good job at representing it also. oh I just noticed your location says potter also, any of them bucks from potter?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
turkey4life,
The two six pointers and the two eights are all from potter. Potter county has been kind to me so far. As long as i can help it i will be up there for at least a few days for deer season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts