The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you enjoy the new photos. If you remember I used to post here a lot but havent lately . Well Ive been very busy trying to hone my skills a bit . I felt like I was stalled in a rut and my photos werent showing much improvement .So I made a vow to myself no more posting until I could improve . So I upgraded To a Canon 1D Mark 3 camera body , Canon 24 105 lens for landscapes and stiil use the Canon 400 5.6 for wildlife . Starting to come around but not always easy ,but oh so much fun . What do you think

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
first, WELCOME BACK, i've wondered about you often.

second, WOW WOW WOW GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome Back, yes I can see some improvement, your work went from exceptional to really really exceptional. There are so called "Pros" out there that couldn't carry your tripod for you... Nice Work !!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Excellent work! The mature Eagle shot is as good as it can get!!!Looking forward to seeing more of your photos!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the nice comments . I am truly humbled and glad you like my shots. Eagle season for me is just coming on in maryland (Oct.Nov,Dec.).and things are looking good .This year has a higher Shad migration so hopefully I can post more and better pics !

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Very nice! I like them all.

When were those Eagle shots taken? I was down there in Aug. But not many around.Little early. Maybe we could hook up one day and meet down at the Conowingo.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adult exif data tell me Aug 18 and juvenile Aug 21. Some days were not the best but some days had 50 plus Eagles. Best way for good shots is just spend lots of time there and iI mean lots . Last year was down over 30 times usually fron daylight till dark so figure out the hours . Would gladly hook up sometime . I take all my vacations during this time !

·
Registered
27 Posts
great pics...I hope to get down there in early october. Any tips on where to go. also what fish are they catching.. strippers?

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Amazing photography. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing your exceptional and professional pictures. Please keep them coming!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts