The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in a club last night showing a few of my dancing moves when I heard a loud boom, So I hit the floor and hollered "PRAISE ALLAH", well come to find out someone had set off a firecracker

·
Registered
25,018 Posts
look, it's natural to feel a little embarrassed however you should learn the term flatulence, rather than the juvenile "boom". Happens to all of us from time to time, just a build up of gas in the alimentary canal. By the way, no one seriously believes the bit about a firecracker....

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
ATR, unless you have dark hair, are dark complected, and have permanent stubble or a beard, not sure the praise allah will work to keep you alive.

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
timberdoodle said:
look, it's natural to feel a little embarrassed however you should learn the term flatulence, rather than the juvenile "boom". Happens to all of us from time to time, just a build up of gas in the alimentary canal. By the way, no one seriously believes the bit about a firecracker....

Well said,, I think

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
Maybe one of those farmer dating clubs... Large Girls Big Tractors?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
atrs flatulence incident shows he should have gone to a LGBT club. Little Guy Big Tooter is what that stands for

1 - 10 of 10 Posts