1,872 Posts
Re: illinois deer pis 2009

Awesome buck

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

trapper, the bucks came from cass county in the first shotgun season. we have an awesome time there

·
Registered
3,060 Posts

Sweet bucks!!

When you post your pics from photobucket cut and paste the img tag below the pic.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

thanks for the help deershed i finally figured how to get just the pics to come up. by the way great job on all the sheds. i really enjoy looking at your photo's

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

dan, no we do not go with an outfitter. we got hooked up with a local farmer who only allows 7 gun hunters on the land he has. he does not overhunt his land and we always see lots of bucks. it is real hard to pass on 130 inch deer. i know i have a hard time doing it. in 3 years my group has shot 3 bucks over 160 inches. in my oponion illinois is one of the best states to hunt big bucks and get a tag every year. i have heard horror stories though of some of the outfitters out there. the ones who charge 3000 and up and over hunt the heck out of thier property

·
Registered
3,060 Posts

338/378wm said:
thanks for the help deershed i finally figured how to get just the pics to come up. by the way great job on all the sheds. i really enjoy looking at your photo's
Thank you!!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts

DANG!!!! Great bucks!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts

I was looking at these pics while at school today and was like OMG and the guys beside me looked over and they were all slack jawed too!

They are great bucks! Congrats!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts