The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given the absolute media collusion associated with gun control....& the selective usefulness of the term, illegal ...
I've been contemplating Illegal & the legislative process associated with making and enforcing something that is illegal...
So thru legislation of illegal ... we are certain to make A large & uncertain "group" of firearms, illegal...a threat to our society.. Illegal. Outlawed!
My contemplation has turned synical.. As I wonder will the term illegal
Be the same use of the term illegal most often used in reference to the large & uncertain "group" of folks, who are illegal ....in this country?
So... How is one more illegal ? "actionably" illegal? and the other not...so much..
how does one illegal be determined illegal by law meant to eliminate a threat of one illegal but not the threat of the other..illegal?
. How do legislators & Presidents make illegal, sometimes illegal but not always illegal in the arena of law?? Or public opinion?
Isn't illegal simply and always illegal?
My head is hurting.. But maybe we should start with defining & enforcing illegal ...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I bet that while you were writing this, you understood everything that you were trying to say.

Something was lost in translation.....

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
I believe he is rehearsing for the Mister America Pageant.

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
oilcrk said:
Given the absolute media collusion associated with gun control....& the selective usefulness of the term, illegal ...
I've been contemplating Illegal & the legislative process associated with making and enforcing something that is illegal...
So thru legislation of illegal ... we are certain to make A large & uncertain "group" of firearms, illegal...a threat to our society.. Illegal. Outlawed!
My contemplation has turned synical.. As I wonder will the term illegal
Be the same use of the term illegal most often used in reference to the large & uncertain "group" of folks, who are illegal ....in this country?
So... How is one more illegal ? "actionably" illegal? and the other not...so much..
how does one illegal be determined illegal by law meant to eliminate a threat of one illegal but not the threat of the other..illegal?
. How do legislators & Presidents make illegal, sometimes illegal but not always illegal in the arena of law?? Or public opinion?
Isn't illegal simply and always illegal?
My head is hurting.. But maybe we should start with defining & enforcing illegal ...

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys thanks for pointing out the obvious in my rant... As I was trying to make tht point..All of This is precisely the psycho babble we are fed via political spin machine...& the media...then we hear it & read "spun" & tend to miss the most important points...illegal.
I purposely hoped to mimic what we are all hearing... Lol ...& maybe missing
Btw the gal from "Missed America" is OK with me...in the end she made as much sense...as our legislative represtatives...& political representatives..
Now where did I put my 5th of egg nog...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts