1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
albino.jpg

Pennsylvania Game Commission
Like This Page · 2 hrs ·

We need your help. This albino deer appears to have been shot with a pellet gun and left to lay in the woods in the vicinity of Bates Drive in Westmont, located in Cambria County. This is a very populated and residential area.

If you have any information that might be connected to this incident, please contact the Game Commission’s Southwest Region Office at 724-238-9523 or our Operation Game Thief Hotline at 1-888-PGC-8001. Tipsters can remain confidential. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
View attachment 129205

Pennsylvania Game Commission
Like This Page · 2 hrs ·

We need your help. This albino deer appears to have been shot with a pellet gun and left to lay in the woods in the vicinity of Bates Drive in Westmont, located in Cambria County. This is a very populated and residential area.

If you have any information that might be connected to this incident, please contact the Game Commission’s Southwest Region Office at 724-238-9523 or our Operation Game Thief Hotline at 1-888-PGC-8001. Tipsters can remain confidential. Thanks in advance for your help.
Shame a deer had to be wasted like that. Hope they catch the scum looser who did that.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
What a waste. Makes you wonder why would anyone in their right mind shoot something just to let it lay. I hope they get the bum.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
That needs to hit the main local news up there if it has not. Put a call into the local news to run the story. I hope the person rots in jail and loses everything associated with the crime..weapon car, everything involved.

·
Registered
5,790 Posts
I think a reward might help! Actually why don't we as " Hunting Pa. " elect someone in charge to collect money from members for this and make the donation to PGC in our name?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really hope they hang the little scumbag in such a way, that breeding becomes an impossibility.

then, let us use him as a piniata.

·
Registered
736 Posts
SCUM LOOSER is too nice. The person who did that is the lowest form of person there is and I can't find words for it right now. Really hope they get caught and have there license suspender forever

1 - 14 of 14 Posts