The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you out there looking to have a gun, bow, or anything dipped, I would suggest taking a look at Tarjac. These guys are reasonable, great communication and the work is phenomenol. I recently viewed a post on Archery Talk where some guy had his Mathews Quiver dipped in camo to go from a flat black to something that matched his bow. Well I liked the looks of it so much I decided to do the same thing. Here is how it turned out. Again, if you guys are looking for a place to dip your gear and make it look brand new or just to add spice to your set-ups..I highly suggest these guys from NY. (They do all the work for Orange County Choppers as well OCC for those familiar with that show.)

I took apart the quiver, and shipped out these parts. This is straight outta the package when I got it back.

Getting all the pieces ready to put it all back together.

Back together

Another view

The "overview" I kinda revamped my switchback XT over the past few weeks, with new stabilizer, new strings and cabels, and dipping my quiver, adding harmonic stabilizer, new tubeless peep and string loop and I love the looks and results on the range!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To ship it to them, and to have it dipped and have them ship it back it cost me 27.00. They are really reasonable in there pricing.

·
Banned
462 Posts
Looks sick, Realtree Hardwoods HD is my absolute favorite camo pattern along side the Predator camos. Two questions for you...first where do I find pricing info, im not seeing it anywhere on their webpage. Second what is up with your fletching pattern....never seen anything like that before, pretty wild!!!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PaKilla, the best thing to do is contact Susan at Tarjac. Let her know what you are thinkin about getting dipped in an email or by phone and she will quote ya a price. She quoted me at 27.00 for a ship and dip and I had it back in about 2-3 weeks. (They say 15 business days turnaround time). I have a price guide here, email Susan and she can send you one in an email.

As far as my flectches go, IDK just something new. Dare to be different I guess. Things fly like darts though!

Here is a few examples of dipping costs,
Whole Bow (cams,cups,limbs,riser and pockets)= 140.00
Whole gun(Single barrel, DBL barrel, Over/under, rifle)- 175
Scope- 55.00 (With rings 75.00)

They are the cheapest that I found, and there work is great!
Taker easy.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not sure bud, like I said contact Susan if you got any questions. That would be the best thing to get you pointed in the right direction! Have a good en'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts