The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would his agenda be? Who would be his VP? Who would he appoint to his cabinet?

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
1) Keeping more moolah in everyone's Dang Wallet
2) Toss up between Jose-A and Jose-B
3) I pity the ones chosen to his cabinet. Heaven only knows what's in them. And his closets for that matter!

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Bates said:
1) Keeping more moolah in everyone's Dang Wallet
2) Toss up between Jose-A and Jose-B
3) I pity the ones chosen to his cabinet. Heaven only knows what's in them. And his closets for that matter!
Hey, you are going to be drafted, at gunpoint if necessary, to be his VP. Show some loyalty for Gods sake!

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
I will Volunteer to guard the cabinet! It is bound to have, if not quality, at least a sufficient quantity of hooch!

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
atr said:
IF I were president I would put pot in every chicken, I mean chicken in every pot , cuse me
Burning feathers are not a nice smell. And reallllly hard to keep lit!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
jimsdad said:
Hey, you are going to be drafted, at gunpoint if necessary, to be his VP. Show some loyalty for Gods sake!

At gunpoint? Sounds like it will be a pro-2nd amendment ticket. I'm all in!

·
Registered
10,932 Posts
Drinking a six pack of Keystone Light beneath a tree in the front yard in your underwear would no longer be frowned upon.

·
Registered
19,941 Posts
steelhead125 said:
Drinking a six pack of Keystone Light beneath a tree in the front yard in your underwear would no longer be frowned upon.
Wait, since when has this been frowned upon?

·
Registered
21,795 Posts
Buckethead said:
steelhead125 said:
Wait, since when has this been frowned upon?
That's what I was wondering.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts