The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I was thinking of some things after having my heart broken the past two days. I would really like to do something for our troops. Whether it be care packages or maybe we set up some type of benefit. I am asking you guys for help with this. I know my brother would really appreciate it. I wont have much time to work with it right now but in the next few weeks, I would like to get something going. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks
Tim Fabbri

LCPL Ralph Fabbri 9/29/89-9/28/10 KIA

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Tim,

I'll help any way I can.
sorry for the loss.....god bless our troops. I can't even imagine how you feel right now

Dennis

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Tim my prayers are with you and your family. Ever since my son deployed to Iraq I pray for every loss of life. Now it has hit so close. I will help your family in any way I can just tell me.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dean-thank you. My family is as well as they can be right now. As you know the area you call home is my home too. I have more connections here then anywhere. I just really want to do something now more than ever. I would love to be able to send some military guys on hunting trips or something like that. I think with HPA involved we can do something big.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Tim,My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family through this difficult time.

I'd certainly help out in any way possible.

Todd

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Tim that is a great idea. I would be honored to have a group up to my camp this winter running coyote with my hounds. I will supply everything, food, beer, camp, and a guided coyote hunt with hounds.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Tim,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss and prayers are sent from my family to yours. I know this sounds cliche, but if I can do anything, please let me know.

Any help that I could give through my contacts for setting anything up, I will do.

Walt

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Tim, sent you a PM...just want you know you got this ENTIRE board and network of folks to do something to honor your brother and support the troops.

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Tim, so sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Tim, you and your family are in my prayers

You idea is a good one - and it really fits with this family of outdoorsmen. I would be glad to help with a good effort like this.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Tim - my computer has been down for over a week and coming back on here tonight this is the worst thing one could read. You are in my thoughts buddy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts