The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got into predator hunting the last month or so.....mostly useing Casscreek callers.but wanted to get something with a remote...Did nt want to spend big money on a FP just yet...read alot of reviews on the GC300 and they all were pretty good..so I ordered one to try....What do you guys think about this caller seems pretty nice...its not reprogrammable.but heck how many sounds do you need..thanks Russ

Registered
I've been wanting to know the same thing. I'm only going to use it a few times a year and don't really want to drop alot of cash.

Registered
I got one from Boondock Outdoors as a result of the boycott. First time out with it on the Friday before the end of Fox season I got a grey fox on my first set. I did another 3 sets and got Coyotes to respond to the female howl but we were in a bad location, never saw them or got them to come to the call. I would still consider it a decent affordable E-caller.

Registered
scottm2012 said:
I got one from Boondock Outdoors as a result of the boycott. First time out with it on the Friday before the end of Fox season I got a grey fox on my first set. I did another 3 sets and got Coyotes to respond to the female howl but we were in a bad location, never saw them or got them to come to the call. I would still consider it a decent affordable E-caller.
Any problems with the way it functions???

Registered
SP Boss said:
scottm2012 said:
Any problems with the way it functions???
Nothing that I would consider a problem. One slight irritant though is accidentally actuating one of the buttons on the controller while in the pocket. Easy fix though is to use a lanyard.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
swpa87 said:
I think you would do better with GOOD mouth calls and some practice.
I agree..I'm an avid caller..love my ernie wilson calls and my knight&Hale and Agressive calls...but i gotta go with the times and i'd love the use of the remote..i'll mix it when i'm experienced enough...but i'm not giving up on my open reed calls...Russ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts