The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to announce we are going to do a seasonal forum in the fishing section for all of you ICE fisheramn. ENJOY!!!

Like the ice on your favorite lake it will quietly disappear when warmer weather arrives and return when the temps start to make ice. All history in this forum will be saved but it will just not visible all year, so like the the ice use it while it is here, enjoy it, learn from it and happy fishing!!!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it has been asked for over a few years, so my apologies for not starting it sooner.

Thank Duece280, he is the one that Pm'd this year, ENJOY IT!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Was thinking of going ice fishing at North Park Lake on Fri. Was wondering if anyone knows if the ice is thick enough? If so is anyone doing any good? What would be a good bait at this time.?

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
RB-HPA said:
Well it has been asked for over a few years, so my apologies for not starting it sooner.

Thank Duece280, he is the one that Pm'd this year, ENJOY IT!
TY on the new forum.
Don't always get safe ice down here in the SE region where I live but like the fact we all can share some Info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
huntr4477 said:
Just saw on the news,a fisherman fell through the ice and drowned on Keystone Power Dam.Be extra careful out there.

Bob
I echo this. PA lost a great former WCO in Elk County a few years back due to fishing on thin ice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts