The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
381 - 382 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #381 ·
Oiy!

The holidays and hunting season have not been kind. I've eaten enough junk for you and I and him and her too!

On 10/16 I weighed 262.2....yesterday morning I reluctantly weighed in....at 287.8!!!!!!

I don't even know how that's possible! I know some of that is water and will come off in the next week, but man, I'm looking a 20lbs gain over 3 months!

I did it to myself. I ate like there was no tomorrow since Thanksgiving. I initially tried to just get on without logging much and just being 'reasonable' and that worked for a bit, but Thanksgiving through to New Years was kind of a free for all. Too much junk around all the time and I just kind of figured I'd get through and refocus. That time is now. I had my break, now back to work!

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Jason, we are not far apart on the scale reading. I put some effort around the holidays to drink two glasses of water before holiday gatherings. It helped but did not cure.

381 - 382 of 382 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.