The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I could use some help from you guys. I'm going enter the DU photo contest and could use your help to help me pick what photo you guys like the best. I picked 4 that I like but unsure what one to enter. Can you please pick one of these and tell me what one you like the best.

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
467 Posts
Mark,
That first picture is hands down incredible! The picture shows muscle lines in the dog's mouth, side profile with lines and sharp contrast with the duck. I'm not a camera guy but that one is the "bomb"

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
First one is a great pic.
What are they going to be using the pic for?
If it would be a cover shot the first pic would not be as good as maybe the 4th one as there is no room around the edges to put ad or article info.
but it is a very nice pic.

·
Registered
734 Posts
TickTock said:
They all suck! First, you don't even have a yellow dog in any of the pictures. Second, it should be Drake!
I vote for the first pic, too. Btw, who is the first dog? I recognize Mac in the last one.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
First one is really nice. Good luck with the contest

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
first choice #4 second choice #1. however, you are a good photographer and they are all good photos!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys thank you very much!

TickTock said:
They all suck! First, you don't even have a yellow dog in any of the pictures. Second, it should be Drake!
LOL when I was posting these up I was thinking Andrew going be upset that I don't have his dog on here.

My computer broke a little bit ago and lost some of my great pictures I had of Drake.
. I backed them up on a portable Hard drive but for some reason that hard drive is blank. I don't know what happen.

Andrew if you have any of them I sent you please send them back so I can enter them in the Delta contest. There was a few good one I like. I don't know what ones I all sent you. There were a few I really like when Drake was running through the water do you have any?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TickTock said:
TickTock said:
I vote for the first pic, too. Btw, who is the first dog? I recognize Mac in the last one.
I think Its Greg the guy from Maryland. Or maybe Steve.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts