The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
If they don't fine Bellichek the hobo for some of the stuff he wears.... Ridiculous.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
There are a lor of people working for the NFL that dont have enough to do.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doublelung did you read the article? I take it you didn't!!! They are going to fine them for wearing red, white and blue shoes and also gloves that say never forget on them. Thats why.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Well, one thing's for sure. Rashard Mendenhall won't have to worry about being lighter in the wallet over it. Though he may wear a black armband in memory of the passing of his hero Bin Laden.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
tfabarcher35 said:
Doublelung did you read the article? I take it you didn't!!! They are going to fine them for wearing red, white and blue shoes and also gloves that say never forget on them. Thats why.
Every player should just do it anyway--the league won't have the stones to fine every player.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
from the sounds of it there is going to be quite a few players wearing them. I sure hope so!

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just read there was an Update and they will be allowed to wear it!!! Bout time Godell does something right

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Wow I was confused and read this post entirely wrong. I thought you wanted to boycott because the players were wearing the flag on their cleats or something as if it was disrespectful. Now I get it. I swear I am not usually this slow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts