The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We try really hard around here to keep this site going without issue, it is not always easy. From the technical issues to the emotional/personal/heated side that we sometimes have to untangle.

But to all of you put up with it, appreciate it, and don't take it for granted, I THANK YOU....it is not an easy job for us hunters turned techies in the name of the site, we are blessed there are some with great IT knowledge here, but that still does not make it easy..not to mention the increasing expense of it all.

Thanks guys...the staff here can tell you I am big on teamwork backstage , but i know some of this site's best teamates are out here each day, every day too.

God bless you guys!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brine that ain't what this message was for..<span style="font-weight: bold">appreciate it</span> but the thanks are to you guys, IE i noticed tonight when we came back up after that little work session that within SECONDS there must of been 50 guys back on here and surfing, heck if i come across a site in my bookmarks that ain't working I write em off for a the surf session...not here, as soon as we went back on...BOOM guys flew back in, makes you realize what we got here. Thus my post...a blow ya away moment.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Thank you.

This forum is the one I use more than anyother. I'm into hunting, fishing, and off roading, yet HPA is my home on the internet.

I really enjoy the work you all do, and the different opinions and solutions to PA's complex hunting issues. I enjoy a place to discuss the PA issues with those who have a different opinion. I've learned more here than I have contributed. I've met some really good people because of HPA, and even found a trainer for my setter pup when I needed one because they had a banner ad.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
RB-HPA said:
Brine that ain't what this message was for..appreciate it but the thanks are to you guys, IE i noticed tonight when we came back up after that little work session that within SECONDS there must of been 50 guys back on here and surfing, heck if i come across a site in my bookmarks that ain't working I write em off for a the surf session...not here, as soon as we went back on...BOOM guys flew back in, makes you realize what we got here. Thus my post...a blow ya away moment.
These fellows here are a persistent bunch, I understood the post.
I was simply extending a sincere thank you, from taking a fellow veteran hunting, to teaching me about hunting techniques I'm appreciative.
I know there is a lot of debating on here, but we have the same thing at my mothers on Christmas; we're a family on here.
A simple thank you, for bringing us all together, coordinating hunts, and most of all putting up with us.

·
Registered
438 Posts
We should be the ones thanking you guys. Without you, This site most likely would not exist, or at least wouldn't be the incredible site that it is today.

Thank you and a round of applause is in order for all of the administrators/moderators.

·
Registered
71 Posts
thanks!!! its my homepage and when i came online before i was like oh no! you guys are always quick thanks!!

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
The site is great and the guys appreciate all that go into maintaining it. This incldes all the posters too, they provide the impetis for the forums and the mods and others keep it all straight and level.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Does any other state have anything like this?!? Thanks for all of the work to keep it clean, entertaining, enjoyable, and educational.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
JetMaxx said:
Does any other state have anything like this?!? Thanks for all of the work to keep it clean, entertaining, enjoyable, and educational.
Other states try, but I don't think any are as good or as big as HPA. Well-done, RB!

Steve.

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
Being fully retired , having too much time, I am on here about 6 or 7 times a day, other than my email this is my only interest on the computer, so when it goes down I am like a lost dog in tall grass. and sure do appreciate the effort you guys put forth to keep it active, this site is the best I have ever frequented, keep up the great work.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts