The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't resist it anymore! Had to get a kayak!

I plan on exploring the backwaters at Lake Towhee and Nockamixon, and solving some of the mysteries at Lake Galena this Summer!

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
Looks like a Sun Dolphin? Our local Tractor Supply has the same one on sale this weekend for $250. I was think about picking one up.

Let us know how you like it.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dpms said:
Looks like a Sun Dolphin? Our local Tractor Supply has the same one on sale this weekend for $250. I was think about picking one up.

Future Beach Discovery 124F at Dick's for $229!

·
Registered
12,258 Posts
NanookOdaNorth said:
dpms said:

Future Beach Discovery 124F at Dick's for $229!
My son and I have I think the exact same one's. We bought at Dunhams for about the same cost if I remember correctly. They will make their maiden voyage this weekend.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Congrats on joining in the fun.

I got a sweet black Friday deal on a Future Beach Mariner 124.

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
I wouldn't call it the dark side. I would call it seeing the light.

Nice looking kayak and great price for sure.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I spend most of my time in the dark side. I fish mostly at night in mine. Of course, that's when the wiper's are actively chasing alewives.

·
Super Moderator
1,739 Posts
My son bought a Sundolphin excursion wed. on sale at dunhams. It looks like it could be fun to try. Its on the maiden voyage today.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
treemouse said:
I spend most of my time in the dark side. I fish mostly at night in mine. Of course, that's when the wiper's are actively chasing alewives.
Whipers ? !!!! Wow , I'll bet that's a wild ride until it tires of running !

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I used to use a 12' American Sport Canoe. The stand-up yak is way more comfortable. Anyone who hasn't caught a big wiper, in a small craft doesn't know what their missing.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
treemouse said:
I used to use a 12' American Sport Canoe. The stand-up yak is way more comfortable. Anyone who hasn't caught a big wiper, in a small craft doesn't know what their missing.
They are in Lake Arthur . I GOTTA try that !

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
I been wanting to try for them at lake Arthur but haven't made it out but once this year

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Planning on hitting Nockamixon for some bass and striper action soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts