The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't tramp the woods like i did,bones hurt too much ! The places i hunted for decades are all posted,by of all things,sportsmen clubs or folks with money ? The places open to hunt are Game lands and are very steep ridges!
My sons and grandsons all have what they need so i figure i'll just try to sell off what i have?

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
I hear ya, I'll be there soon enough myself. You should see me out trout fishing, stumbling around. I carry a staff with me pretty much all the time now so I don't end up in the water. I hate to see the day come I have to give it up.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I presently have a fine one hanging from Dixon's ceiling, and it is there because I'm starting to wind down my outdoor adventures.

In addition to the flintlocks I've made for my son and grandson, they both recently felt the need for foul-weather in-lines. The future for my flintlock collection isn't all that certain anymore I'm afraid.

·
Super Moderator
8,041 Posts
Now I'm gonna have to take a ride to Kempton....

What do you have hanging out there, Berks?

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
tdd said:

BerksCoflinter said:
It's a lefty, 45 cal., Berks Co., Andrew Figthorn reproduction.
TDD,

You ain't wired up that way are Ya?

·
Super Moderator
8,041 Posts
Retired_Rusty said:
tdd said:

BerksCoflinter said:
It's a lefty, 45 cal., Berks Co., Andrew Figthorn reproduction.
TDD,

You ain't wired up that way are Ya?
Man, I'm a sucker for a Berks gun, but I do shoot righty. I actually AM left-handed, but I have a right-dominant eye and shoot righty.

·
Super Moderator
12,829 Posts
Just a reminder...this isn't the classifieds forum. Anything offered for sale should be listed there or through PM. If the OP has stuff to sell he can use the classifieds forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
willyp said:
Can't tramp the woods like i did,bones hurt too much ! The places i hunted for decades are all posted,by of all things,sportsmen clubs or folks with money ? The places open to hunt are Game lands and are very steep ridges!
My sons and grandsons all have what they need so i figure i'll just try to sell off what i have?
I've never 'tramped' the woods! I let the young guys do that and they regular run some good bucks to me! I'm 76...and I'm gonna hunt until they pat me in the face with a spade! Sorry to hear you're quitting!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts