The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides being a loser for 20 years. As with me in little league, the Pirates lead the league in getting beaned!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
That's a rare skill that helps bump up the On Base Percentage!

They don't keep that as an official stat, but my daughter probably set the career mark for HBP for her college softball team. This past season I think the team had 15 HBP, she got plunked 7 times.

We finally make it to NCAA regionals, her first plate appearance, a nice little career milestone, and WHAM! First pitch right on the shoulder. Another dad turns to me and says, "Well, I suppose we should've expected that."

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Danesdad said:
Besides being a loser for 20 years. As with me in little league, the Pirates lead the league in getting beaned!
Ya got some pretty bad self esteem problems there Danesdad. Ain't no one should think they was a loser for 20 years! I'm sure ya had some good qualities that whole time. And maybe even a person or two who liked ya.
Keep hanging with us here on HPA, we'll make sure you're not a loser for another 20 years!

·
Registered
20,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WADMAN said:
Danesdad said:
Ya got some pretty bad self esteem problems there Danesdad. Ain't no one should think they was a loser for 20 years! I'm sure ya had some good qualities that whole time. And maybe even a person or two who liked ya.
Keep hanging with us here on HPA, we'll make sure you're not a loser for another 20 years!
Well, I'm past that 20 year period. I'm on HPA now, so, by definition, I CANT be a loser!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts