The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the deal...I just recently got rid of my 44 mag. I have a bunch of various bullets that I don't need. I haven't reloaded in years. My late father actually purchased these eons ago. The boxes consist of lead bullets (some with gas checks), shot capsules and various partial boxes of jacketed bullets. To be honest, I'm looking to sell them for a good price, not give them away for cheap. I know reloading supplies are in short supply. My problem is, I have no idea what they are worth currently. Yes, yes, yes, I'm looking to capitalize on the situation. I can use the cash. Here's what I got..
View attachment 171740

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So here's the deal...I just recently got rid of my 44 mag. I have a bunch of various bullets that I don't need. I haven't reloaded in years. My late father actually purchased these eons ago. The boxes consist of lead bullets (some with gas checks), shot capsules and various partial boxes of jacketed bullets. To be honest, I'm looking to sell them for a good price, not give them away for cheap. I know reloading supplies are in short supply. My problem is, I have no idea what they are worth currently. Yes, yes, yes, I'm looking to capitalize on the situation. I can use the cash. Here's what I got.. View attachment 171739 View attachment 171740

As a .44 mag reloader, I see maybe $200?

Larry
Thanks for the reply.....I got a smaller assortment of .30 cal and 8mm also. Not to mention old brass for 30.06 and 44 mag, and others. I just wish I could take all this stuff to a firearms type flea market.

·
Registered
536 Posts
With a minimal amount of various types of bullets there are not enough to work up a load for something you may not be able to purchase more of. I load a lot of 44 mag for practice and hunting. I’m not interested in purchasing and I’d say you have less than $100.00 in your pic.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With a minimal amount of various types of bullets there are not enough to work up a load for something you may not be able to purchase more of. I load a lot of 44 mag for practice and hunting. I’m not interested in purchasing and I’d say you have less than $100.00 in your pic.
That does make sense.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts