The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I felt like I found lost treasure or hit the lottery today! Walked into my local hole in the wall tackle shop today to buy some lures for trout season and he had quite a bit of ammo on the shelf while looking at it I noticed 3 boxes of pmc bronze fmj .223 ammo I asked him if he had any more he said he had sixty boxes in all I said would you mind if I bought the lot he said not at all they are all yours. I paid $10.99 a
Per box of $20 I felt like that was a real fair going rate these days. Sorry just wanted to share my excitement!!

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked him if he was willing to sell it all to me and he said he was. If he would of said 3 boxes only I would of said ok thank you just like I did to the 60 boxes. Unlike most people buying ammo in bulk to "hold on to" I will use just about all of it this weekend

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
5chunter said:
I asked him if he was willing to sell it all to me and he said he was. If he would of said 3 boxes only I would of said ok thank you just like I did to the 60 boxes. Unlike most people buying ammo in bulk to "hold on to" I will use just about all of it this weekend
Do you want your brass?

·
Registered
871 Posts
thats pretty good. lowest Ive found the last month is $14/per box of 20.

·
Registered
17,876 Posts
659.40 for 1200 rounds is a steal. cheaper than dirt has a 300 round case for 399.99

1 - 9 of 9 Posts