The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I show up at my womans door with a handful of Pretty yellow forsythia branches, A big smile came across her face and she said Wow they are beautiful, but as soon as she realized her forsythia bush wasn't exacted round anymore she got mad, can't figure women out.

·
Administrator
29,573 Posts
atr said:
I show up at my womans door with a handful of Pretty yellow forsythia branches, A big smile came across her face and she said Wow they are beautiful, but as soon as she realized her forsythia bush wasn't exacted round anymore she got mad, can't figure women out.
Why cant you figure it out? She was gonna tell you about her allergies three months ago but thought you'd be smart enough to know it without being told. You arent, therefore you're an "insensetive miserable thoughtless uncaring lying cheating dog, and her mother is right about her being better off without you", which she has undoubtedly has already told her friends, who didnt like you in the first place.
See, they're not so hard to understand.

·
Registered
21,268 Posts
DIYASUB said:
atr said:
Why cant you figure it out? She was gonna tell you about her allergies three months ago but thought you'd be smart enough to know it without being told. You arent, therefore you're an "insensetive miserable thoughtless uncaring lying cheating dog, and her mother is right about her being better off without you", which she has undoubtedly has already told her friends, who didnt like you in the first place.
Nailed it!

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DIYASUB said:
atr said:

Dang it sounds like you have a tap on my girls mothers phone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts