The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 2:30 pm. to ask them not to vote for the universal background check bill and Feinstien's bill banning certain guns and magazines. Neither had a live person answering the phone, the call went right to voice mail. Toomey's voice mail box was full and not accepting any more messages. I hope all those calls were to oppose this nonsense.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Better call again as the U.N. just ratified the Small Arms Treaty. Our senate MUST oppose signing this treaty.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Casey will sign whatever Obama and the majority of Democrats tell him to.

The man has to concentrate really hard or he'll forget to breath. You actually think a phone call will make him change his vote?

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I didn't, there is no hope for Casey but if we do not contact him with our comments he will be able to say he didn't hear much if any opposition to the legislation.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The very first thing I noticed! It shows it is probably the first time that actor ever held a long gun, or probably any gun. However, I don't think that is an ad supported by Toomey, I believe it is an ad by an anti gun organization that tells you to tell Toomey you want the legislation now moving , passed in the senate.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
yeah that's what I figured too John. I heard that Bloomberg the mayor in New York spent 12 million to start an anti-gun ad campaign to keep this stuff going and fresh while they try and push this junk through our legislature. Casey is a lost cause but I think Toomey stands with us.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Why doesn't the NRA or GOA run television adds?

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Also, you'd have to be listening in order to hear any opposition.

I truly believe Casey and Biden ought to be at the top of any list of mentally incompetant.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
This is what our country has become. Our leaders are deceitful liars that only care about the empowerment of themselves. Of course they want to disarm us, they have to, because sooner or later, someone with a backbone will rise up to defeat them, and by then, the only way to defeat them, well you know the rest.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I just sent out another letter to Sen.Toomey... I hope he is feeling the pressure from the gun owners in PA! If Toomey voted for more gun restrictions. Then it will be time for him to be voted out.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
if you have been watching the news, you would have seen that there are antis and pro gun activist that are clueless.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Toomey is I believe only second to Paul in the Senate as being the most conservative and voting for items that are truly constitutional. He did vote for the NDAA last year and his explanation as to why did not sit good with me.

Casey, he just got re-elected and his true colors are pouring out of him, just like bobo. I believe the only reason Casey did win re election was because it was a presidential election and many just voted straight ticket.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I've sent numerous letters and e-mails to both Senators Toomey and Casey regarding gun-control. Sen.Toomey responded positively to every letter. Sen.Casey only responded to the first letter explaining why he supports Pres.Obama's position on gun-control.
As hunters, we really need to get our act together because the leftist anti-gun advocates are doing a good job convincing the uninformed on both sides.

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
John S said:
The very first thing I noticed! It shows it is probably the first time that actor ever held a long gun, or probably any gun. However, I don't think that is an ad supported by Toomey, I believe it is an ad by an anti gun organization that tells you to tell Toomey you want the legislation now moving , passed in the senate.
It's one of Bloombergs adds...He fronted something like 11 million of his own money to put these adds on...If your not careful you'd almost think that the redneck is one of us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts