The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The defense is a means of survival in every division if you don't got the pretty boy from up north. If you don't got him, then you better have a good defense. And it showed last week that even that won't get it done for you."

Suggs would look so nice in Black and Gold...but for now, I hope he eats some cat on a stick on the South Side Saturday night and can't play.

·
Registered
20,675 Posts
Nothing I read or heard was all that shocking to me. He just sounds like a good player getting pumped up for a big game. I think the media is blowing his statements out of proportion.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Me too, there's a lot of mutual respect yet hatred on both sides, it's a good thing imo.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Don't mind him but I still can't stand ray lewis. He is not even close to the player he was and the media types still lavish praise on the guy. Take away Reed and Suggs and that D is not nearly as good.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
bird_dog_pa said:
Don't mind him but I still can't stand ray lewis. He is not even close to the player he was and the media types still lavish praise on the guy. Take away Reed and Suggs and that D is not nearly as good.
The same thing could be said about the Stelers if you take out Polomalau and Woodly.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Take away Ngata and Suggs isn't half of the play maker he is. Ngata is a beast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts