The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a long time coming, 24 years in the retail business, I’m sick of it. I’m retiring in two weeks, actually the day before trout season. Look out trout fishing and the whole month of turkey season. Yipppeee

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Congrats Moss. Have a great time.

·
Super Moderator
13,514 Posts
It’s been a long time coming, 24 years in the retail business, I’m sick of it. I’m retiring in two weeks, actually the day before trout season. Look out trout fishing and the whole month of turkey season. Yipppeee
Great for you.......retirement is underrated......A lot more fun turkey hunting when one is not setting in the woods thinking about work.....Stay home on the rainy days...hunt the week days with very little to no pressure.

Oh, and get that second tag.......

·
Registered
8,479 Posts
Congrats MOSS !!!!!!! ENJOY !!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,514 Posts
Great for you.......retirement is underrated......A lot more fun turkey hunting when one is not setting in the woods thinking about work.....Stay home on the rainy days...hunt the week days with very little to no pressure.

Oh, and get that second tag.......
Might want to review my retirement warning on the Potd 3/30/19.

·
Super Moderator
14,272 Posts
I hope you get as much enjoyment out of retirement as I am. I can finally find the time to hunt. I hunt something just about everyday from the start of archery season until late into the late small game seasons.

The only bad part is hunting wears you out when you do it everyday without going to work to rest up once in a while.

Dick Bodenhorn

1 - 20 of 50 Posts