The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HuntingPA.com is PROUD to announce that it will be Sponsoring the Third Annual Fisher ATV World Reunion at Rock Run ATV park in Patton, PA on August 13-15th, 2010.

Brian Fisher ,the host, and Producing Staff of the Outdoor Channel’s popular “Fisher ATV World” has once again picked this PA location for their annual reunion and much like our HPA events, this reunion is done with the sole purpose of getting their viewers and all ATV enthusiasts together for some good times in the Outdoors, how could we resisit being a part of that?

Partnering with our good friends over at CampingPA.com , we will be sponsoring the Brian Fisher’s Mud Club Party on Saturday night, August 14th, the highlight of the event, but will also have a HPA booth in the vendor area and hope to have HPA staff and members on site all weekend long from Friday to Sunday. So no matter if you are an active ATVer or not, we hope that many of you will make the trip out and have a great time getting together with not only fellow HuntingPA members, but folks who share our interest from all over the place, then make them HPA members ;).

Might even get yourself on TV… there is going to be plenty to do and look at all weekend long.

Personally , I plan to be there with my family on Friday 8/13, but shortly thereafter we will have to continue our trek to the OBX that night so I will miss most of the festivities, BUT I am sure we will have many on hand to represent HuntingPA all thru the weekend. Stop by the HPA booth to get HPA gear and some hot new decals that we hope to have by then, I promise they will look great on your ATV or hunting rig .

Go here for all the Reunion details and visit back their time and gain for update, Also check out the photo gallery to see last year’s event highlights:

Fisher's ATV World

Or click the Fisher ATV banner

Also, as part of the sponsorship package with Fisher, both HuntingPA and CampingPA will have tickets to give away over the summer for their members, so if you are not a member of both sites do so now as we will likely be pulling together other giveaways over the summer as the event nears and only registered members of both will be eligible.

We are very excited about this event and look forward to hearing about all the folks it brings together here, plus the pics and stories…and hope it sets the stage for an annual HPA gathering and helps kick off another great hunting season here on HuntingPA.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, hope to see you hill climbing nuts there...

THAT IS AWESOME VIDEO AND PICS...man I love this video trend that is catching on here in all forums, we got some cool members here.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
The wife and I were just talking about going to this event, glad to see HPA getting involved. If you need any help for the weekend send me a PM

·
Registered
611 Posts
That is good news. I was planning on going to that anyway, now i have another reason to be there. Hope to place some faces to names. Good job RB

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GOOD DEAL guys...I really hate missing any of it, but our vacation plans were made so Friday will be it for me. My son loves ATVs...he would be in heaven all weekend. Like I said hope to make it annual and plan better in 2011.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Really Looking forward to it...

Cant wait for the weekend...

Great to see another HPA and CPA Event ...

Looking forward to many combined events in the future with ya !

ALSO - Don miss the Fishers ATV Forum on CampingPA.com

Let us know if you plan on coming to the event...

Click Here To Visit Fishers ATV Forum On CampingPA.com

We will of Course Be Camping for the weekend of the event...

I hope that we can get many HPA and CPA members together for a huge gathering...

Hope you guys can make it...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
We will be starting the giveaways next...

To win you must be a member on both HPA and CPA...

We have twenty passes to give away... Probably 3 a week until the event !

Can't wait, hope to get a party together there for a good Saturday Ride...

Tom

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
yep should be a good time tom. cant wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts