The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out today in 2B with the rifle. I thought tracking conditions would be good and they were until a 20 minute whiteout oblitherated every track in the woods. Still, it was nice to be out in weather that actually felt like deer hunting weather, for a change.

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Sure wish I was off today in a tree with a bow in my hand. Deer would probably be moving.

Talked to my neighbor yesterday evening as he was getting in from an all day smokepole hunt down in Washington Co. Didn't get anything but frozen and snow covered.

·
Super Moderator
13,502 Posts
Grouse hunted for 3 hours saw one set of deer tracks....there was three sets in my front yard.

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
I scored on a doe today around noon with my smokey.I knew it would be a good day to hunt too today.They were really on the move after bein held up the last couple days.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I hear ya, it was good to get out today and hunt deer with some snow on the ground, finally felt like rifle deer season. Did some 2B doe hunting myself with the rifle (Beaver Co). Did some tracking and still hunting myself, no luck. It was still great to be out, beautiful day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts