The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my girlfriend transferred to Bloomsburg University this year so im hoping to meet some guys out that way that i can hunt with while im out there visiting. Im always interested in hunting new areas and meeting other hunters. Anything from crows, groundhogs, deer, bear, turkey, predators...i hunt anything and everything from archery to flintlock...public or private land....and i would really like to try goose/waterfowl hunting....

if we need to knock on some doors together, kill some groundhogs for farmers, or hike miles of state land...lets do it...if you do not want to hunt together but can offer some advice in terms of decent areas, or farmers having problems with groundhogs, deer and/or bear please let me know via PM

i guide turkey hunts in monroe county so if you would like to do that as my thank you thats fine. i had 100% success this spring with clients.

shoot me a PM

·
Registered
54 Posts
if you are interested inthe first week of buck and turkey and archery deer i have 50 acres in susquehana to hunt,private property call me 267-237-6865 john

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
I live about a half hour from Bloomsburg (work in Danville). With work and all I normally are only able to get out on Saturdays for the most part. I hunt darn near anything that has a season. If you want to get togther shoot me a pm.

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hunt/fish365 said:
I live about a half hour from Bloomsburg (work in Danville). With work and all I normally are only able to get out on Saturdays for the most part. I hunt darn near anything that has a season. If you want to get togther shoot me a pm.
PM sent

·
Registered
9,616 Posts
My friend just moved to Bloomsburg. Wife works at the hospital in Danville. He's basically in the same boat, looking for places to hunt. A guy I work with leaves Potter to go hunt there and has a blast on some large tract of public land near there. No clue where he's at though, i'll try to remember to aks on Monday.

·
Banned
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks. there are some game lands right across the river from Bloomsburg but i wasnt sure how they would be

1 - 17 of 17 Posts