The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want to go bear hunting from Friday to Saturday for bear and possibly deer hunting? I don`t have a cabin or trailer but I am cool with any suggestions. Just looking to go hunting and relax and do some sit and still hunting. Anywhere within 2-3 hours from Pittsburgh is cool. I am really laid back, don`t smoke and don`t drink much but I am cool with whatever you like to do. I can pull my weight and split the bill of course. If anybody has any ideas or wants to do some relaxed hunting please let me know :)I know near Tidioute and Halton in 2F some and near Westline 2F as well, but I am open. Please PM me if you like. Thank you.

·
Registered
12,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are right about that for sure. I have seen a lot of sign that way especially outside on Dunbar. Now that was about 10 years ago and I didn`t get one but the trees were really mulled by them up that way!! Looks like I am going in Clarion county. Thank you.

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
That,s the area that I have been invited to go too and they see Bear on a regular basis.Just can,t seem to be able ever to go.I envy you,good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts