The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want to go hunting tommorow 10/23 for early muzzleloader or bow hunting in 2A-2B-1A or????? Anywhere is cool for me near Pittsburgh. I took the day off and would like to go hunting with someone.

Jack

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Nice offer.

Would love to join ya, being a relative newbie to the flinter as of last fall and knowing you're very seasoned. Of course, can't tomorrow due to work. was off today... saw nothing during daylight the first couple hours then had BIG house chores to do rest of the day.

I'd love to spend some time with one or a couple of you flinter "vets" to learn the finer points of those guns and share some stories and all.

Live in Northern Blair, so distance would probably be an issue too.

shoot straight tomorrow

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woodsnut said:
Nice offer.

Would love to join ya, being a relative newbie to the flinter as of last fall and knowing you're very seasoned. Of course, can't tomorrow due to work. was off today... saw nothing during daylight the first couple hours then had BIG house chores to do rest of the day.

I'd love to spend some time with one or a couple of you flinter "vets" to learn the finer points of those guns and share some stories and all.

Live in Northern Blair, so distance would probably be an issue too.

shoot straight tomorrow
I am actually going out with my inline tommorow and probably saturday. Northern blair is kinda far but nice up there!! Good luck to you also

1 - 4 of 4 Posts