The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rooster and others......I have an idea and wanted to hear some opinions from other Reps and get the go ahead from Rooster.
My uncle drives enduro race cars in Schuylkill County. I had bought the hood space to promote my computer business, but after some long thought and consideration, I would like to put HuntingPA and/or CampingPA on the hood instead. Again, I have already made the purchase for the space, so this won't cost the site any money. What does everyone think?
Rooster, if this is a go, I will need to know how you would like it stenciled and displayed because I only have a week or so to get him the design.
thanks
Dennis

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I think that would be cool. If you want, I can send you the file of the color business card front and use that design if John wants or whatever...... Either way, I think it is a cool idea.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
All sounds good here...THANKS GUYS!!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Walt is now in contact with the race car owner to get the graphics squared away, pretty soon HPA will be flying around the track!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, he is a great guy to work with, as were the others I met, our motto says it all: Good Things are on the Horizon!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey 4C That is awesome... Is it too late to get CPA on there too?

If you let me know how big and what color I can plot some CPA stickers and ship them to him direct...

That way if it gets banged up and he fixes it he has extras...

Let me know ! Thanks again ! Thats really cool !

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll get back to you, we had already filled the hood with the hunting pa sticker, but I think I can find another area on the car to put some!

no problem

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what type of sticker were you looking to add for campingpa?
did you want a long banner, or a more rounded type decal?
if you can, send me your idea and I"ll find a place to put it on the car

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey man... Here is the decal I have on my truck...

I can make them any length... And you tell me what colors and I will make them that color...

I also have the metal diamond plate looking sticker, would dress up any race car, really shiny and flashy going round the track, would reflect lights and sun and make it sparkle...

Keep in touch...

Tom

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tom,

the hood is just over 4ft wide, so if you want it there, get me one under 4ft, the car is blue and the huntingpa decal is being done in white. color is up to you as long as it looks decent with blue and white. silver should be good with anything.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Will Do, I will get you a few cut out about 46" long then...

Silver it is... Will look sharp !

PM me your address and I will get them out in the next day or so...

Thanks!
Tom

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
check out the universal area for pics of the car! Tom, still waiting on those stickers, I PM'ed you my address last week. if you need it again, let me know

thanks

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hey 4C on the way tomorrow...

I just cut them five minutes ago...

Been busy as [censored]... Ran out of diamond plate, so they will be white...

I am also throwing in 4 medium sized diamond plate ones for you...

They are 18" Long about 3 inches high...

They are yours to do with as you wish...

Thanks again ! Flanuva... When I get some more diamond plate material I will cut yours !

Thanks again ! It looks great, can wait to see the CPA on there too !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts