The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hearing a story third hand that I'm not going to repeat here because I have no way to confirm it.

The story I'm hearing involves a relative of a friend and some things aren't adding up. I was under the impression that suspensions were decided in Harrisburg but the person telling me this story claims it was decided at the local magistrate level.

Maybe a WCO can enlighten me, How does that process work? What kind of violations would/could result in a two year suspension?

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Revocations ate usually done by Commission action but can be court ordered.

·
Registered
5,790 Posts
Another question on this: I know a guy who lost his license for 2 or 3 years and he is known to stretch the truth or just plain lie. He said when his time was up he went and got his license say wlly world, etc. Short time later a Wco showed up at his door with refund check stating before applying he was suppoed to contact game commision before applying. Any truth to this?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
WCOs don't give refunds for unlawful license purchases.

If it was a lawfully purchased license, then there would be no reason for a WCO to get involved.

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
btbowhunter56 said:
I'm hearing a story third hand that I'm not going to repeat here because I have no way to confirm it.
end of story

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
R.W.J said:
Revocations ate usually done by Commission action but can be court ordered.
Thank you. That answered my question and fits the gist of what I heard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts