The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15,380 Posts
Was out today running the beagles disquised as a rabbit hunter. Heard a commotion down on the road which is unusual on this seasonal road..so started working my way down as it was getting near quitting time anyway...turned out to be the Township roadcrew dismantling a beaver dam in a culvet under the road. Stopped to say helo and the pups had to go introduce themselves to the crew just to get extra muddy

Once the intros were taken care of I went to get them on lead and removing my leads draped over my shoulders I ripped the plastic on my license holder and the holder fell to the ground with the giant safety pin still intact on the jacket...

Hope they still carry some license holders at the stores...

· Registered
15,380 Posts
Thanks Joe!! I've got several others on my different coats and vests if needed but I have them attached with zip ties as well as the pins as I have been known to get them ripped off my coats from time to time.

This evening I repaired the one I ripped today..Good to go tomorrow

Thank you for the offer Joe and I hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.