The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
I screwed up this year on second week. Went back to camp on Sunday and of course i started carring my Lic. in my pants pocket. About 1 pm on second monday i reached in my pocket for some reason and no lic. Ah crap, i left them home on my counter top. Called wife to bring to her work place and my aunt picked them up there and took to her house whee i only had a 20 minute drive next day to pick up. Now that would of been embarraring if i was out some where and didnt have them. Think im going back to old way of the display.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Re: Hunting license?

I put mine in the zipper inside pocket of my hunting vest.

outofstater said:
I screwed up this year on second week. Went back to camp on Sunday and of course i started carring my Lic. in my pants pocket. About 1 pm on second monday i reached in my pocket for some reason and no lic. Ah crap, i left them home on my counter top. Called wife to bring to her work place and my aunt picked them up there and took to her house whee i only had a 20 minute drive next day to pick up. Now that would of been embarraring if i was out some where and didnt have them. Think im going back to old way of the display.
It is just as easy to forget it on the counter in a display holder as it is just leaving the tag there. I know many people who have done that, back when we needed to display them.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I keep mine in my wallet. Now if the PFBC would follow suit I could take my fishing license off my flyfishing vest and put it in my wallet too.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

Keep it on back,
Regular license
Furtaker license
Archery
Bear
Bobcat
2 doe tags
Muzzeloader
Pen n zip ties, all don't fit in wallet ...

·
Super Moderator
11,931 Posts

Since all lot of states do not required a hunting license to be carried on the back many hunting garments and especially rain gear do not have a good means to carry without making a pin hole in same.

Also when carrying a back pack and/or tree stand the license was not visible on ones back....Glad we went to Concealed carry for hunting license.

In archery I carry mine in my back pack and wallet for other hunting when not wearing a back pack.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.